fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints

To: <horizonracing@msn.com>, <jwoesvra@aol.com>, Bill Babcock
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:29:38 -0700
Except for the fact that the VMC is supposed to allow for traveling around to
different sanboxes and playing with others.  I usually am somewhat suspect on
many safety areas on my car, cause I keep it closer to original condition, and
have never been refused entry into other club's events.  It's always difficult
for an organization to enforce one set of rules on its members and allow
visitors to slide......................Henry Morrison

From: horizonracing@msn.comTo: jwoesvra@aol.com; dos_gusanos@msn.com;
billb@bnj.com; billdentin@aol.comCC: fot@autox.team.net;
jensen87@aol.comSubject: RE: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck
restraintsDate: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:07:16 -0800

Please remember that SVRA , CSRG, HMSA, GR, Sovren and everybody else has
there own sandbox and "there" rules to play in "there" sandbox. It's your
choice weather you wish to play by those rules.  Tony Garmey> From:
JWoesvra@aol.com> Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:44:48 -0500> To:
dos_gusanos@msn.com; billb@bnj.com; BillDentin@aol.com> CC:
fot@autox.team.net; Jensen87@aol.com> Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head
and neck restraints> > You seem like a reasonable guy and I hate personal
protection laws as much > as anyone. However, in the racing business the
dynamics are somewhat different > than "life on the street".> > My question
is: what other organizations have backed off on HANS > enforcement? We would
perhaps like to discuss the problems they faced and share ideas.> > > Jack
Woehrle> SVRA Technical Director> jwoesvra@aol.com> 803-463-5388> FAX
803-794-8747> 701 Center Street> West Columbia, SC 29169 > > > In a message
dated 1/15/2009 11:43:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, > dos_gusanos@msn.com
writes:> > Mandatory neck restraints have been tried with other organizations
and most > I know of have backed off the policy once they tried to enforce it.
Good > Luck. > > > > **************Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage
from the nation's > capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)>