fot

Re: [Fot] HANS Device

To: "Bill Babcock" <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] HANS Device
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 19:15:40 -0500
  Hi Bill, good point, but why are gasoline prices always the same at the
various different retailers? When one goes up a dime a gallon, they all go
up a dime a gallon. (Yeah, I know, the oil companies operate under their own
set of rules).
  Like the punchline for the old joke about the dog: "Just 'cause he can!"
  Later, Bill----- Original Message -----