fot

Re: [Fot] HANS Device

To: "Andre Rousseau" <andre@gt6.ca>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] HANS Device
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:38:30 -0800
If you are a new driver i recommend that you get the best and all of the
safety stuff available...There's kind of a different mindset with those of
us who have been doing this all of our lives...When I started in the 60's, I
had all of the latest safety stuff....The more safety stuff you have..the
more you can concentrate on your driving....this goes for car prep too...You
do not want..in the back of your mind...a gnawing gremlin reminding you that
you didn't fix something properly....remember..the cars are strained to
their tensil limit..
Racer Bud