fot

Re: [Fot] ROCKER ARM ASSEMBLY REBUILDER

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] ROCKER ARM ASSEMBLY REBUILDER
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 23:16:12 +0100
I agree, not the best method and from my opinion to change the ratio is not
a precise thing to do and can cause forces to the components with disastrous
results.
What I have done is to reshape the contact point of the of the nose. The
difference is that with this profile on the nose I have a ratio change
during the valve lift.
The rest is done by the cam with 310 degree.

Cheers

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----