fot

Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?

To: "Andre Rousseau" <andre@gt6.ca>, "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:15:40 -0800
Tr3s....another favorite car of mine....I love them
all...British..Italian...German....American....So many cars...So little
time(seriously).....It's kind of like our kids.....We put in the love, care,
and time..and then.....we can be Happy as hell because we did so...and we
want to do so more!.....
that's one of the great thing about groups like this!
Racer Bud
Spitfire #21