fot

Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?
From: "Mark Eginton" <markconsultation@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:43:54 -0500
While tinkering in the garage last night thinking about this string it dawned
on my another good reason to choose a TR3; the TR4 and beyond with their wider
tracks, independent suspension rack 'n pinion etc are a shoe-in to be faster.
So there is no real accomplishment beating a 3 BUT when a 3 beats a 4 etc,
well, the humiliation should be unbearable and the gloating justified.

I can remember browsing in the pits at a new tr4 with my dad and asking him
why we don't get one assuming newer was better. Dad's response was "...sure is
fun beating 'em".