fot

Re: [Fot] Hash Brown & Cheese

To: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>, "John Herrera"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hash Brown & Cheese
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:31:26 -0800
i would love to go up in a plane like that..i think i will..it's expensive,
but as one of you guys said the other day..."this is not a DRESS
REHEARSAL"...
My youngest daughter and her husband are Air force Academy grads...when Liz
was in her senior year she flew in an F-16 for 45 minutes....when she
returned, and took off her G-suit...her stomach started 'dancing around'
Racer Bud