fot

Re: [Fot] Question on Accusump Install with External Oil Lines On a

To: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Question on Accusump Install with External Oil Lines On a
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 15:59:08 -0500
Thanks for all the advice on plumbing my Spit Accusump.

Looks like I will T into the oil feed line to the remote oil filter and
cooler with 10an fittings and hose.
For the next engine build I will enlarge the 4 oil feed ports so they
can be directly plumbed from my accusump.

The gallery plugs on these Spit engine have the same plug as the plug on
the head that feed the rocker shaft assembly with a remote oil feed kit.
I thought the easy fix would be to source 5/16" flow bolts and banjo
fittings, but no luck.

Thanks again
Glenn Franco
72 Spit race car and too many other triumphs