fot

[Fot] Brit's in NASCAR...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Brit's in NASCAR...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:52:09 EST
Amici...

Yesterday, during lots of channel surfing, I was watching parts of the NASCAR
race out in California.  I am not a big NASCAR fan, but racing is racing, and
I do like Kenseth from nearby Cambridge, Wisconsin.

Anyway, during the race they were talking about manufacturer performance, and
the first time there was any non-USA players.  If I understood them
correctly, it was in the 1960s and the first outsider was an MG sportscar that
ran
15th.  I found that interesting, but have no details.

Bill Dentinger

Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
neighborhood today.