fot

Re: [Fot] Brit's in NASCAR...

To: budscars@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brit's in NASCAR...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:35:36 EST
In a message dated 02/23/2009 11:23:31 AM Central Standard Time,
budscars@comcast.net writes:

> Found it!...Al Keller won a Nascar race in 1954 at Linden airport new
> jersey
> in a Jaguar xk120

Off list Mike Cook too has pointed out to me that there were even earlier
Brits (JAG XK120) involved with NASCAR.  He also said at some point NASCAR then
closed the doors to all but domestic cars and push rod engines.  With rules
like that I suggested, "Gosh, they're a lot like the French."  To which Mr.
Cook
pointed out that the key name in NASCAR is France.  I suspect that shortly
after they hid the words 'Stock Car' in their name.

Bill (Damdinger)

Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in
your neighborhood today.