fot

Re: [Fot] Driver's school CVAR

To: ablake2@austin.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Driver's school CVAR
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:22:03 EST
Greg, welcome to the family!!  I could not agree more with your kind
comments about Bob Kramer & family.  They are truly great friends &  people.
Normally you would have had to put up with me too but I have plans  to go to
Mid-Ohio
this summer to see an old friend and do a little joint  racing.  NO, not that
kind!  Ha ha so I had to put  the Feb. TWS event off but count on seeing me
down there this fall.  I also  plan to make Hallett & Eagles Canyon so
hopefully we'll meet then.  FoT  is a tremendous group of caring individuals
all
driven by one singular  desire....Preserve these fantastic vehicles.  OK, and
enjoy
the heck out of  them too!

Others may disagree but I would not be that alarmed at the oil  pressure.
Can't offer much on the differential other than to say they are  touchy
beasties
and must be shimmed and set up VERY correctly  by someone a lot smarter than
I.

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars