fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Engines and recessions

To: "'Craig'" <wensley_tr@comcast.net>, "'RACER BUD'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Engines and recessions
From: "Gary Horstkorta" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:12:05 -0800
It's not just the track rental cost that dictates enter fees.  It may vary
from club to club but out here in the West, enter fees also cover ambulance,
EMT, fire vehicle, tow trucks, corner workers, race stewards and the biggee
- insurance.  All are essential elements and our club would not run an event
without any of them.

Gary