fot

Re: [Fot] What did you do?

To: alfetta95@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] What did you do?
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:58:34 -1000
It's a fine idea, and it can be very cheap. Most car clubs offer
racing license classes pretty inexpensively. Take the class with her.
Another very useful skill is skid control. See if any of the local
performance driving schools have a skid control class. If I were king
I'd revamp driver licensing in the US completely. You'd have to really
study and really learn how to control a car before you could get even
a permit.

the US has four times the death and injury rate per capita of most
european countries. It doesn't all come down to education and
experience, but a lot of it does.

On Feb 25, 2009, at 11:23 AM, alfetta95@optonline.net wrote:

> Amici,
>
> My daughter just received her driving permit.  I've taken her out
> driving many times before she received her permit.  I'm thinking
> about sending her to driving school for car control, confidence
> behind the wheel, not for a racing license, yet.  What have you done
> or what are you thinking about doing when your kid gets to this point?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Look out Northern New Jersey Drivers!
> Todd Redmond

Bill Babcock