fot

[Fot] SCCA TR3/4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] SCCA TR3/4
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 03:47:32 GMT
I was just reading the SCCA's February Fastrack News and noticed that someone
has proposed moving TR3's from EP to FP.  Here is what was posted "FP  Move
the Triumph TR 2/3/4 to FP/HP (Blust). Tabled for further research. "
Is the "Blust" that requested this on the FOT list?  I may be in support of
this if they left the specs for the car the same as they are in EP.   The
March Fastrack News has nothing on this, so it must still be tabled.   Joe(B)
Looking for insurance? Compare and save today. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/BLSrjnxUOPagXAWzQZGt5ZwzcmDbY7
dXPAoEO8iPJkfPG4fZBXRDE8Wp8lC/