fot

Re: [Fot] Fluid, dual circuits and speed bleeders

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fluid, dual circuits and speed bleeders
From: Scott Janzen <s.janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:34:39 -0400
  my experience is that I can the circuits separately w/o trouble,
though certainly don't get as much travel before it binds.

On Mar 20, 2009, at 2:01 PM, Randall wrote:

> You have to bleed the fronts/rears together if you have a balance bar!
> It's
> possable to get a bind in the balance bar if only bleeding one
> circuit and
> this would prevent full travel.

Pardon my ignorance (don't have a balance bar), but wouldn't the bind
last
only until the pedal was released?  And it be possible to bleed with the
reduced stroke caused by the bar binding?

Randall
Fot mailing list
Fot@autox.team.net