fot

Re: [Fot] who worked on their cars this weekend and what did you do?

To: "Steven Belfer" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>, "FOT"
Subject: Re: [Fot] who worked on their cars this weekend and what did you do?
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 18:37:49 -0700
My car is ready to go for the 1st CSRG race April 3-5.....Problem is...I
broke my ankle(mugged by one of those @#%$&% Leprechauns on my walk home
from a Saint Pats Day dinner)..I didn't even see the little sucker...THEY
ARE FAST...I heard a kind of faint giggling sound...looked down....there he
was.....he looked up at me....threw his head back..laughed
....said....".Lean Down Closer....I have a great joke to tell you...I think
you'll get a Kick out of this"....I leaned down so that I could hear the
little 'feller'....he kicked me flat  in the shin .....got me hard with his
Shoe Buckle.....As I was lying on the sidewalk...I saw a glimpse of he and
his tiny girlfriend running away leaping and laughing...They did a little
twirl..jumped up a bit..spread their little arms and hollered to me "See you
Next Year Racer Bud"...
Racer bud..Spitfire #21