fot

[Fot] Kas Kastner and Triumph

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kas Kastner and Triumph
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 10:08:13 -0700
My little late night essay was not in the spirit of taking any credit away from
anybody. We as FoT guys and gals know the direct input Kas had with Triumph, as
mentioned in my diatribe. I'm sure Kas however had a much kinder approach than
Bob Tullius... Nobody ever said his was an ass to work for but the underlying
tone was all of his crew had to tolerate him, as he was... ahem... determined
to win.
I, as a novice, didn't really know the history of Bob Tullius before we went to
Atlanta last week. Kas, however, I've known of for 20 years, and his
involvement with FoT is stellar. I believe Kas loves the cars if I were
guessing... Tullius...not so much.
We're going racing next weekend... Bob Kramer says we've got 5 Triumphs at
Eagles Canyon.. I'm gonna have Barbra drive up her TR6 if Becca doesn't birth
my first grandchild that weekend... that'll be SIX Triumphs in the paddock at
Eagles Canyon.
Be good to yourself,
Bobby Whitehead