fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination

To: <REK46@aol.com>, <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>, <fpspitfire@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 14:30:39 -0700
I was a guest judge last night at a Cooking Competition here in Sonoma, Ca
at a culinary academy..Each chef had 30 minutes to prepare a meal using some
of each ingredient from a previously sealed package.
Maybe something like this could be done with items like beer, Likm ade,
etc...and who knows what else?....and on the sidelines...at a Bar...would be
the playing of the Bar Game  5-9-13...that's the dice game where...the guy
who rolls the 5th ace names the drink(it can be anything)..the 9th ace
drinks the drink..the 15th ace pays for the drink.
Racer Bud....still living my life 'backwards'