fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination

To: REK46@aol.com, fpspitfire@comcast.net, RACER BUD
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 16:07:59 -0700 (PDT)
  Assuming that there well may be others semi-qualified to compete, this will
have to officially come down to a final winner at a FOT event sometime in the
future ?????
  We know we are all somewhat sick (we race triumphs dont we???) so we should
be able to get a qualified field of contestants....  could be fun :>))))))
  We will assume (for this group) that there are absolutely NO rules ))))).

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire