fot

Re: [Fot] Starter Query

To: Robert Kramer <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Starter Query
From: rkrantz77@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:44:25 +0000 (UTC)
Bob,

I make a loop in the wire to keep from making that sharp bend.B  The length
has to be long enough that the solder does not penetrate the length of the
stranded wire - if it does then you just added more solid wire.B  Check that
the stranded wire is still flexible after soldering and all is good.B

Ron Krantz

ReK Racing