fot

Re: [Fot] Must-do events this late summer/fall?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Must-do events this late summer/fall?
From: "Jim" <britbits@netzero.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 20:33:05 -0500
Zippo Vintage Gran Prix at Watkins Glen  (
http://www.theglen.com/Tickets-Events/Events/2009/US-Vintage-Grand-Prix.aspx
)

September 11-13

Friday afternoon car show and race reenactment on original course (imagine
big blocks punching onto main street ;)
Then the action moves to the race track, with good infield camping.  8am
wake up call by run groups.

Everything from 998 Minis to the high dollar stuff will show up for the
weekend.

Some FOT'ers don't like all the armco.  I'm sure there are a few who don't
mind.  Got to see Kas and crew there in the early 90s.

Look for the firewood sellers along the road to the track.  It will be in
the 50s (or colder) in the morning.

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas