fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 main bearing caps

To: rkramer3@austin.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 main bearing caps
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 00:49:54 GMT
I have heard rumors of racers making reinforced center main caps for TR3/4's
to reduce flex.  I think I saw a car advertised a few years ago in England
that purported to have one.  The others are beefy enough that they should not
need reinforcement.  I too have a block or two that did not come with main
caps.  Joe(B)