fot

Re: [Fot] Sad News

To: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sad News
From: Scott Janzen <s.janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:31:02 -0400
His legacy lives on, though.  Running my GT-6 in a Pennsylvania
hillclimb this weekend.  I can only wish that my work would leave
behind something that helps other people have so much fun!  The
knowledge you guys developed and passed along is unquestionably part
of my old SCCA car that started competing at least as early as 1971 on
the West Coast - no logbooks existed before that.