fot

[Fot] hood release for TR6 ???

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] hood release for TR6 ???
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 11:38:24 -0700
I bought this real nice race car cable release from Summitt.....   hooked it
all up really nice....  checked all the operations... then shut the hood...

HOOD WILL NOT RELEASE, PLUS MY BATTERY IS DISCONNECTED.... I CAN'T DRIVE IT,
LOST SLEEP OVER THE DELIMA LAST NIGHT...

Is there any access that anyone knows of easy???   I thought about pulling the
headlight buckest out and removing the hood latches from the body, lift the
hood from the front and then see if I can reach  the lever...

HELP!!

Bobby Whitehead