fot

Re: [Fot] throttle cable

To: tr4racing@googlemail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] throttle cable
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:50:14 EDT
In a message dated 07/22/2009 2:38:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
tr4racing@googlemail.com writes:

> Maybe it is more TR4 style but I believe in throttle linkages more than
> in
> cables.
> I suppose more cables stuck than linkages and killed engines.

Plus it's been my experience that if your car is not grounded properly, the
system seems to want 'ground' via that cable.  More than once I've noted a
'burnt end' on a broken cable, suggesting the break was electrical and not
stress related.

Bill Dentinger

What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas
for any occasion.
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000009)