fot

Re: [Fot] Next race planning

To: rkramer3@austin.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net, tony@tonydrews.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Next race planning
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 01:50:20 EDT
OK, just to clarify a bit....Gary....That would be me....Has paid for both
sides of the canopy for that last couple of years after Larry Young decided
to  retire.  There have been a few occasions when some form of compensation
was  not forth coming.  I also pay for space at TWS whether I use it or
not.  Having blathered on about this if you are coming just let me know  when
you plan to arrive and how many "Race" cars are coming so we can do some
arranging.  There is ALWAYS room for one more  Triumph!!

Cheer, Gary