fot

Re: [Fot] Next race planning

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Next race planning
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:16:33 +0200
What is DP and EP?

Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bob Kramer [mailto:rkramer3@austin.rr.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. September 2009 03:40
An: cartravel@pobox.com; tr4racing@googlemail.com; n197tr4@cs.com
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Betreff: Re: [Fot] Next race planning

.....and there is often the occasion to put a guest driver in a car for an
enduro, or a practice, or you may find someone and some organization that
allows one car-two driver registration. We can pull that off in CVAR by
talking the Group 2 guys into allowing a well behaved DP Triumph to rqace in

Group 2 with the EP MGB's. I don't know what the rules we will be running
under for the 2010 FOT feature at Heartland Par, but I think there is a good

chance 2 driver cars would be allowed.
if you'd like to come on over let us know and we'll figure it out.

Bo Kramer
Austin, TX