fot

Re: [Fot] Slosh-proof fuel cell

To: John.Reed@wilson.com, rocky@spitfire4.com, spitlist@cox.net,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Slosh-proof fuel cell
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:13:10 EDT
Isn't it cool how solutions far separated follow the same paths, perhaps
suggesting that they're right?  Or maybe just saying they're  easy...;-))

In a message dated 9/21/2009 2:11:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
John.Reed@wilson.com writes:

Ditto

On 9/21/09 4:03 PM, "Gt6steve@aol.com"  <Gt6steve@aol.com> wrote:

> My system exactly.  NEVER a  problem....
>

> In a message dated 9/21/2009  10:21:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
> rocky@spitfire4.com  writes:
>
> When I  ordered my ATL cell many years ago, I  ordered it with two
pickups,
> one in  each rear corner. They go to  two Holley Red fuel pumps
(redundancy)
> which  then feed to a  single tee that sends fuel to the front of the car
> for
>  the  carbs. Just before the carbs there's a regulator I set for 2.5 lbs
of
> flow  (I have a fuel flow meter there also).
>
>  Never had a problem. BTW, it's 8  gallons. I also ordered it with  a
> dipstick
> so I could know my fuel  level.
>
> --Rocky Entriken

On
>>  Behalf Of SpiwakD@aol.com
>> Sent: Monday,  September 21, 2009 6:21  AM
>> To:  fot@autox.team.net
>> Subject: [Fot] Slosh-proof fuel   cell
>>
>> I am having trouble with my pickups sucking air  during  long sweepers.
> Does
>> anyone use a fuel cell  with a trap or captive sump  to hold fuel while
>>  cornering?  A 5 gallon would be fine.
>>  You are  subscribed as spitlist@cox.net
>>
>>   Fot@autox.team.net

>>  Support  Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
>>
>>  http://www.fot-racing.com
>>
>> You are  subscribed as  rocky@spitfire4.com
>>
>>  Fot@autox.team.net
> You  are subscribed  as  gt6steve@aol.com
>
> Fot@autox.team.net

> Support  Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
>
>  http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> You are subscribed as  john.reed@wilson.com
>
> Fot@autox.team.net

Regards,
John  Reed
Global Staff Photographer
Creative Services

Wilson Sporting  Goods Co.
8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60631, USA
Tel. +  1.773.714.6895, fax +1.773.714.4585

John.Reed@wilson.com   www.wilson.com  www.amersports.com

This e-mail may  contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the  intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the  sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying,  disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly  forbidden.