fot

[Fot] KVS-175 VELOCITY STACKS & FINE WIRE MESH FILTERS

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] KVS-175 VELOCITY STACKS & FINE WIRE MESH FILTERS
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:26:13 EDT
FOT:

Disregard if you do not have these velocity stacks.

I just received a new production run of custom filters for the Kastner
designed velocity stacks. I have six pair.

I have had inquiries but no product, until yesterday. Bill Hirsch has
experienced extraordinary success and acceptance with these filters in all
applications. I feel fortunate that he took on this low volume for the KVS-175.

Additionally, I asked Bill Hirsch to revise the molds for a more secure
fit.  I am satisfied that he did this after some trial fitting. You may need a
small amount of 'personal' lubricant to install and this is included.

NOTE: If you had any issues with the first production run filters popping
off, send back to me and you will receive another pair.  and some personal
lubricant.

Thanks.........Joe Alexander