fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 Hot wheels

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Hot wheels
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 08:37:58 -0400
We have only silver with blue graphics and wheels at our Walmart. There
is some guy on eBay customizing them with product graphics (Heineken
Beer, etc.) and resealing them in the original package, but they don't
come from Hot Wheels that way.

On the main page of the Hot Wheels site, they show an animated flock of
blue ones with red graphics with bat wings flying toward the viewer
(Halloween customs, I guess!).  ;)

Susan      :)

--
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationary.