fot

Re: [Fot] Paging Tom Krieger re: rear springs

To: "'Kramer, Robert'" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>, "'Chuck Arnold and/or
Subject: Re: [Fot] Paging Tom Krieger re: rear springs
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:10:34 +0100
I belive in soft main springs and hard swaybars.
My car is using the stock springs with a little rubber uprate at front and
stock leafs at rear.
Swaybars at front and rear balance the car. At the moment I'm working at
making the swaybars stiffer than they was last year. Less bodyroll.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----