fot

Re: [Fot] Got a problem with the race car, need advice

To: "'Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley'" <triosan@gmail.com>, "'Tony
Subject: Re: [Fot] Got a problem with the race car, need advice
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:21:13 +0100
Bill had a good point with the connection of the coil to the system.....

I had trouble that at hot my engine didn't start after a stall and had also
misfire from time to time.
Cause was the resistor at the coil. When the resistor became hot the value
rised form 1.6 ohms to 1.9 ohms.
The voltage dropped and the engine didn't start.
Since then I use a cooled 1.5 ohms resistor that cured all ignition problems
with my pertronix.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----