fot

Re: [Fot] Sometimes I amaze, even Myself

To: dos_gusanos@msn.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sometimes I amaze, even Myself
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:20:54 -0400
On 3/27/2010 9:40 AM, dos_gusanos@msn.com wrote:
> My wife was not very impressed, maybe you will be.  Remember, Mr Jim Hassal,
> the exhaust manifold you sold me for the '63 TR4 with the 1 seemingly fused
> broken rusty stud in it?  Well using a combination of drills, torches, drills,
> repeated heatings and the easy out, it was removed.  Threads perfectly intact
> in the manifold. It has just set a good mood for the day.

Henry, I didn't know how badly the stud was stuck as I only made a
half-hearted attempt to remove it, sorry it was such a PITA.  I removed
it from my car 15 years ago, parked it in the parts pile and never
looked at it again.

If you'll remind me what you paid for it, I'll send you a check.

jim

--
Jim Hassall
Blacksburg VA