fot

Re: [Fot] Head Gasket

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Head Gasket
From: Gary Schneider <garygret@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:40:10 -0700 (PDT)
I have my Uncle Jack engine apart for maintenance right now. On my o-ringed
engine he used the AE330 copper-faced composite gasket, and carefully rolled
the copper-foil fold of the fire ring a little further back in the valve
pocket. I would guess by patient and gentle tapping. Beautiful work and it
lasted for years.

Regards,
Gary Schneider