fot

Re: [Fot] Hmod Handling question for your entertainment and my

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hmod Handling question for your entertainment and my
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:35:45 -1000
Having cogitated on this a bit I think I know what is happening. Correcting
your rear camber increased traction at the rear, reducing the car's tail-happy
ways. Calling it "push" is indeed correct, the increased traction is pushing a
front end that was probably near it's limits before. All the suggestions
remain, with the added caution that  cutting your front springs is undoubtedly
going to make things worse. I'd go for a softer front spring and a softer sway
bar setting. Also double check your toe. I doubt you need much. I'd try zero
or a very slight toe in.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html