fot

Re: [Fot] Hmod Handling question for your entertainment and my

To: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hmod Handling question for your entertainment and my
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:53:54 -1000
I'm biased because I had easy access to a "skid pad" -- a buddy's huge, flat
and very smooth parking lot. Checking corner weights makes sense for most
modern car race cars, but for ones with limited adjustability the result is
the question "Ok, it sucks, now what". Shimming springs on most cars screws
the ride height up.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html