fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 Aluminum Heads

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <rjl6n@cstone.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Aluminum Heads
From: "Bob Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:54:34 -0500
I have one of them, they are real. I like it so much I spent $300 getting a
minor flaw welded only to store it for safe keeping. I'm afraid to ruin it.
It came with my TR4A, which was originally owned by a Triumph dealer in
Baton Rouge. He was one of the lucky ones to get one from Kas.

Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi