fot

[Fot] commercial message

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] commercial message
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 08:16:52 -0400
Carlisle commercial -- last call.  We will be at Import Carlisle
Thursday through Saturday. Spaces E63 and E64.  If you need something
that we normally do not take to this event, engines, gearboxes or other
heavy items, please lt us know.  Save shipping.  Also for sale is the
canopy listed below.  Ideal for the "famous"Carlisle weather. Thanks for
your time.  Ted

$For Sale -- new 10' x 20' free standing canopy. This is a post and
frame unit, not a folding "Easy Up" style canopy. We needed a spare for
the Sebring 12 hour race. Used one time. We did not even use the top but
rather a pullover large vinyl tarp. Posts come apart for transport.
There are no side walls. These are available from several sources..  100

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net

http://www.fot-racing.com