fot

Re: [Fot] Spit rear brakes

To: Tim Pettenati <tpettenati@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spit rear brakes
From: Seacubeco <seaCubeCo@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 13:48:10 -0400
But if you vaccum bleed them you want the bleed screws on the bottom.

Attach a piece of hose to the bleed screw that is cracked open. Put
the other end in a can of fluid.  Hook a vaccum to the master cylinder
and there you go.   Works best on a completly dry empty system.

I personally will NEVER do this.  But I am sure someone will or has
tried

Chris

Sent from my IPhone