fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 wins at SCCA National

To: jhassall@blacksburg.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 wins at SCCA National
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 22:26:14 GMT
I am waiting for my son to email me a picture that he took at the National.
Most other on track pictures were from professionals and have restrictions
about publishing them.  My son has posted some youutube video of various
races.  The only video from this National race was the victory lap taken by
him with him in the car.  Search cessnan121pp for all his videos on youtube.
Joe(B)