fot

[Fot] Autocrossing in Farmington, NM Triumph does it again!

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Autocrossing in Farmington, NM Triumph does it again!
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 20:29:22 -0600
Cheers to all,

Took my 15 year old son,Jake, to the two day autocross in Farmington, NM over
the weekend.  Our mount was the TR7 with the Dolomite Sprint engine.  I
entered as a TR7 sprint and they stuck us straight into H stock.  We won our
class even though we were cheating heavily, but we were the only one's in our
class.  My son got to experience spinning out and breaking a throttle cable
and pitching a blade of the alternator fan into the bottom of the bonnet.  I
had a great time and hope he did too.

Cheers Henry Morrison, Cedar Crest, NM
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com