fot

Re: [Fot] Brake pad / shoe poll

To: Norlin Engineering <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake pad / shoe poll
From: fpspitfire@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 01:15:03 +0000 (UTC)
Hawk HT-10 in the front and HT-14 in the rear, unless the ambient temperature
is low then I will use HT-10 in the rear.B  I have some EBC green stuff pads
for the rear if the surface is extremely slick.

Readily available for the spitfire as the girling calipers are used on Formula
Fords, and the rear I use a Wilwood dynalite caliper.

Aaron

SCCA H-Prod Spitfire 1500