fot

Re: [Fot] Brake pad / shoe poll

To: toodamnfunky@comcast.net,fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake pad / shoe poll
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 16:53:21 -0500
Late addition - been out of town (looks like there's been some
controversy on the list!)

Carbotech, AX-6 compound is my favorite.  No warmup required, great
bite, great modulation, easy on the rotors.  I also have had my
rotors cryo treated, and somehow that seems to improve the life and
deter warping.

http://www.ctbrakes.com/

- Tony Drews