fot

Re: [Fot] FOT on FB

To: "KEVIN LYNCH" <klynch_6@msn.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT on FB
From: "Bob Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 14:01:17 -0500
I think we all get frustrated with excessive emails sometimes and the FoT
list does go a little crazy at times. I also get waaay too many useless
emails from work, but I sift through them and the FoT list better than I do
through MG's on a racetrack. I think Chip also said that he'd like the
topics to be about Triumph racing, something that we all agree to but
occasionally forget. That's why I'm in favor of the Facebook thing. Get alot
of the social FoT stuff handled on that site, complete with video and
pictures. I'm going to put more pictures from my files that I think other
FoT might find interesting.

Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi