fot

[Fot] Arm restraints

To: "'Scott Janzen'" <s.janzen@comcast.net>, "''Friends of Triumph'
Subject: [Fot] Arm restraints
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:16:12 +0200
Scott,

I use two arm restraints in my open TR4. They are mandatory on the
Netherlands tracks.
They have a Velcro sling that catches the under arm at the ellbow, a double
steel rings to adjust the length for free movement at the steering and gear
lever and a small sling that is located to shoulder belts of the harness
where they docked into the lock.
If I open the harness then all arm restraints come free and I can escape
from the car.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----