fot

[Fot] Triumph ties to High Level Pasture Pool...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Triumph ties to High Level Pasture Pool...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:31:29 EDT
Amici...

I'm no golfer, nor Golf Aficionado, but I do know that TRIUMPH has some
arm's length ties to the US Open starting today at Pebble Beach out west.  UK
player Matt Richardson is, in fact, the grandson of Ken Richardson (RIP)
exWorks Competition Director from TRIUMPH's Hey Day.  His Tee Time today is
5:20
PM and tomorrow its 11:50 AM.

While this is VERY high level International Golf competition for Matt, it
is not his first such effort.  He's no virgin.  Several years ago, he was a
member of the UK Team in the America Golf Cup.  While his team did not do too
well in the America Golf Cup that time, Matt actually played quite well,
including some 'film at 11 PM shots'.  Perhaps he will shine again this trip.

Bill (Damdinger)

Aside to Kas:  You're a golfer!  With your born and bred competitive
nature, you could be playing there too...in an all TRIUMPH related Team.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive