fot

Re: [Fot] I'm in

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] I'm in
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 19:01:35 -0600
Mark Eginton wrote:
> Sorry for bombing the list but I couldn't figure out how to respond to
> just Joe.

In most web based mail programs you can click on a 'Reply' button or
some such.  For Team.Net lists that reply should go just to the person
who sent the message.

A 'Reply All' will usually go to the person who sent the message AND
the list.  Many list admins have the reply address set to go to the whole
list and not just the original poster.  In my opinion, though, it is easier
to resend a message to the whole list after you realize you only sent it
to one person than it is to "unsend" a message you meant to go to only
one person but went to the entire list.  Sort of a "Did I really say that
out loud?"  sort of situation.

On a side note, I don't think any of you are affected by the AT&T block of
Team.Net, but I will be going through the bounce and list removal logs to
make sure.  What fun.

mjb.

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net