fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP

To: Bob Adams <adams910@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:32:44 -0700
In my tour around the country the place I found the most modern triumph rubber
in the southeast. Most of the folks in the NW run SOVERN vintage rules, which
means 6" rims and treaded tires. For TR3 that means bias ply 70 series, so
it's vintage TDs. I'm supposed to run those, but I generally run Hoosier
Speedsters.

If you run HMSA or General Racing it's Dunlop L series in 5.50 X 15. A far cry
from the slicks everyone was on in the Southeast.