fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup
From: Fred & Mary Hodgson <stlnyc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 20:17:57 -0600
I would also like to suggest High Plains Raceway when the race is due to be in
the middle part of the country again.  RMVR used to put on the Steamboat
street race which drew entrants from across the country, so they're used to
differences in club rules.  HPR is also the only (as far as I know) track that
was built,maintained & managed by & for amatuer racers.  It's a 2.5 mile, 15
corner track with 60' of elevation changes that offers enough technical
challenges and high speed straights to keep everybody grinning (or swearing!).
If you'd like, check it out on the website -  www.highplainsraceway.com .

Fred Hodgson
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com