fot

Re: [Fot] Another point

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Another point
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:34:19 -0600
Kas Kastner wrote:
> Well apparently my long message about the rules of the CUP has been cut by
>the list administrator for being  too long. But it may show up in a while.

Yes, I will get to various Team.Net admin chores later this evening,
will make sure I get the rules message approved.  Actually, I can wait
another few minutes before starting the charcoal for tonight's dinner...

Okay, it should be on it's way, though the server is showing some delay
in turnaround time on email.  I gotta get that fixed!

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html